Our most recent guest on the show was Noelle Nelson, an engaging speaker who happens to also be an author and a clinical psychologist. She has recently come out with her latest book on how to successfully navigate the post COVID-19 waters – I Survived COVID-19, What Now?! Finding Happiness and Success in a Post COVID.
Here are some of the things we discussed on the podcast:
- How do we take and make use of the time in quarantine to move ahead in the future?
- Resetting our personal lives for greater success
- Training our brains to be optimists?
- Possibilities of change as we grow older?
- Choices? Making the most of them.
- Stories of overcoming obstacles.
Noelle shares with us so many important nuggets of wisdom for living in today’s world. The interview is the perfect length for a walk!