Our most recent guest on the show is Theresa Nicole, RDN, CTNC, NLC aka Miss Nutrition® who has made a career out of a life-changing event in her life. Yes, she is now a registered nutritionist and dietician a path that evolved from taking charge of her health issues while in her 20’s.
We spent the entire show talking with Theresa about her life, and how sugar has played a large role in shaping it.
A few of the things we talked about are:
- How does sugar promote aging?
- What is your life plan for living healthfully?
- How do the gut and the brain interact?
- What does organic food do for us as we grow older?
- The effects of intermittent fasting on the body
- The 3 tips for eating well and not feeling deprived.
- The importance of eating breakfast.
Listen in to this guest! She is inspiring. It’s the perfect length for a walk.