Our first episode in May for Growing Older With Gusto has us exploring the ways we can continue to drive as we grow older without being a hazard on the road.
Our guest, Henry Rameriz, of Oakland, California is an expert in anything to do with driving. His background as a California Highway Patrol, and owner of the Bay Area Driving School provides him with lots of experience.
Some of the topics we discussed are:
- Teaching nuns at a convent to drive
- Unusual teachers at his Driving School
- The Consequences of Marijuana on driving
- Road Rage
- How to Fix Traffic Collision Problems
- Ways of Getting Older Family Members off The Road
Henry is also the author of “ Driver TuneUp” available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Lulu Books.
Put in those earbuds and take a Spring Walk as you learn some insightful tips on deriving as we grow older!